FLORENCE PLANT COVID-19 NOTIFICATION
February 1st, 2021
We were notified Saturday, January 30th that an associate who works in the Florence facility received a positive COVID-19 test result. The associate last worked in the facility on Wednesday, January 27th. The associate appears to have been exposed outside of work. This associate is at home self quarantining per CDC guidelines. Due to federal health privacy laws, information regarding the associate’s identity cannot be released.
All identified close contacts have been notified.
With the potential for increased community spread and potential exposure from travel outside of work, we want to stress the importance of being diligent in safe behaviors in all environments. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and facial coverings are critical both inside and outside of work to keep our associates and families safe. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure the Florence site remains a safe and healthy place to work.
It is important to take this time to review these safety precautions which are mandatory while at work:
- Face Masks: Masks are required and must cover your nose and mouth. Masks should also be worn while in conference rooms.
- Social Distancing: We must observe strict distancing of [6 feet]. All associates need to take this very seriously to limit exposure. Use video conferencing where possible to limit gatherings during meetings.
- Daily monitoring of temperatures: Temperatures are checked upon arrival at the site.
- Personal hygiene: Please continue to observe thorough hand washing procedures and limit face touching, particularly when using shared equipment (including tools, control panels, vending machines, copiers, etc.).
- Feeling ill: Associates who feel ill should not come to work, under any circumstances. If you feel ill during the workday, please contact your manager immediately.
We continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines and daily cleaning protocol in all common areas, offices and frequently used areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to either of us.
Human Resources Manager