GOSHEN PLANT COVID-19 NOTIFICATION
November 13, 2020
We learned this morning, November 13th, that an associate who works in the Goshen front office has tested positive for COVID-19. The associate was last in the facility on Tuesday, November 10th, and has been self-quarantining at home ever since. The associate was tested after sustained close contact with a positive COVID case outside of work. Due to federal health privacy laws, information regarding the associate’s identity cannot be released.
We did not identify any additional associates that may have had potential exposure to the associate per the CDC guideline for exposure (contact for over 15 minutes, within 6 ft, and contact 48 hours prior to testing).
With the potential for increased community spread and potential exposure from travel outside of work, we want to stress the importance of being diligent in safe behaviors in all environments. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and facial coverings are critical both inside and outside or work to keep our associates and families safe. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure the Goshen site remains a safe and healthy place to work.
It is important to take this time to review these safety precautions which are mandatory while at work:
- Face Masks: Masks are required and must cover your nose and mouth. Masks should also be worn while in conference rooms.
- Social Distancing: We must observe strict distancing of [6 feet] whenever possible. All associates need to take this very seriously to limit exposure. Use video conferencing where possible to limit gatherings during meetings.
- Daily monitoring of temperatures: Temperatures are checked upon arrival to the office daily.
- Personal hygiene: Please continue to observe thorough hand washing procedures and limit face touching, particularly when using shared equipment (including vending machines, copiers, etc.).
- Feeling ill: Associates who feel ill should not come to the office, under any If you feel ill during the workday, please contact your manager immediately.
We have continued to follow the CDC’s guidelines and daily cleaning protocol in all common areas, offices, and frequently used areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me.
Vice President, Human Resources