JONESBORO PLANT COVID-19 NOTIFICATION
November 16th, 2020
We learned this morning, November 16th, that an associate who works in the Jonesboro facility has tested positive for COVID-19. The associate was last in the facility on Wednesday, November 11th. The associate was tested due to exposure outside of work, has no symptoms and will remain in self-quarantine for the 14-day period. Due to federal health privacy laws, information regarding the associate’s identity cannot be released.
We did not identify any additional associates that may have had potential exposure to the associate per the CDC guideline for exposure (contact for over 15 minutes, within 6 ft, and contact 48 hours prior to testing).
With the potential for increased community spread and potential exposure from travel outside of work, we want to stress the importance of being diligent in safe behaviors in all environments. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and facial coverings are critical both inside and outside or work to keep our associates and families safe. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure the Jonesboro site remains a safe and healthy place to work.
It is important to take this time to review these safety precautions which are mandatory while at work:
- Face Masks: Masks are required and must cover your nose and mouth. Masks should also be worn while in conference rooms.
- Social Distancing: We must observe strict distancing of [6 feet] whenever possible. All associates need to take this very seriously to limit exposure. Use video conferencing where possible to limit gatherings during meetings.
- Daily monitoring of temperatures: Temperatures are checked upon arrival at the site.
- Personal hygiene: Please continue to observe thorough hand washing procedures and limit face touching, particularly when using shared equipment (including tools, control panels, vending machines, copiers, etc.).
- Feeling ill: Associates who feel ill should not come to work, under any circumstances. If you feel ill during the workday, please contact your manager immediately.
We continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines and daily cleaning protocol in all common areas, offices, and frequently used areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to either of us.
Neil A. Crebbe
Human Resources Manager